As a Valentines gift to my family, I passed out this:
For immediate relief of: Chocolate cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety & Extreme hunger.
Directions for use: Tear open wrapper, break off desired dosage and consume. Alternatively massage into the affected area. Repeat dosage as required until finished. If symptoms persist consult your local confectioner.
I thought it was hilarious. Every girl knows that about every 28 days you NEED some emergency chocolate. It's not a want, it's a need.
I like to make Jason some sort of heart shaped treat for Valentines day. I've done cookies and cake in the past. This year I made brownies and used a cookie cutter to make them hearts. I was stoked that it worked so well. I did lick the spoon while making these and ate about half the pan after.
And lastly, Rachel made this super cute cake for Sunday dessert. I don't think she thought it was a awesome as we all did. I thought it was a really cute idea. She wrote everyones name in the frosting. Yeah, she makes my cake balls and brownies look like a preschooler made them. She's got skills.





1 comment:
I really like how the brownie turned out! that's super cute!
Post a Comment