This grown up did have some fun on Valentine's Day.
I woke up to this.
Jason snuck in my house on his way to work and left me this. Fantastic way to wake up!
Then, I found this surprise when I left for work.
He also surprised me with a book, concert tickets and a cute elephant mug. I got me a good one. You can be jealous.
At work, all of us were given a box a week prior to V-Day to decorate for our Valentines. We lined them all up in our kitchen window.
Some people got VERY creative. I, did not. I stuck the hearts on first and then wanted to add the ladybug (or is it a turtle?) but realized it would know look like there were hearts coming out it's butt. I did it anyway and told my coworkers that they were "love farts."
This was my table decor for the holiday.
This, is what happens when my sister gets her hands on it.
I had to buy more and fill it again. The day after I took this picture, I came home to it completely empty.
Then, when I filled it for the second time, I ate them all within days. We have a problem.






1 comment:
Hahaha! I laughed at the pic of the damage I'd done to the candy hearts. Whoopsie. Wow, Jason went all out! He's a keeper. I love that your work did Valentine's boxes. Fun.
Post a Comment