Sunday, October 2, 2011

Here's the problem

with me having homework that needs to be done on the computer. I'll download the assignment and then let it sit while I waste hours on the internet. So far, I have printed the assignment but not actually touched it. I have successfully spent time on Pinterest, Facebook, Etsy, multiple blogs, my own blog, and looking up my dream car.

I have also paused to burn two mini bags of popcorn. I hate the mini bags.

And to paint my nails this fantastic color.


Mint Candy Apple


I'm sure I'll get around to the homework eventually. Eventually...

And just a random fun fact....

The Scholar Bed from Crate & Barrel was designed after the beds in Harry Potter.
Just in case anyone was wanting to sleep like Ron and Harry. :)




1 comment:

Alison said...

AND you changed the background on your blog.