Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things I hate about grocery shopping

It takes forever.

That thing you forgot to pick up at the other end and have to walk all the way back for.

The people that block an entire isle.

The cart that never goes the right way and is super loud. Look out everyone, here I come.

Why is it SO expensive?

I always forget at least one thing I needed.

The fact that the slightly less fattening option is also double the price. Maybe if they made the healthy stuff the cheaper option Americans wouldn't be so fat. There's a thought.

When I bring home the wrong thing because it was in the place of the right thing. Usually happens when I'm buying two of something. Now what am I going to do with Green Chili & Lime refried  beans? No thank you.

The cashier that acts annoyed that I have a half full cart. Sorry for making you do your job.

The person that stands too close to me in line at the cashier.

Lastly, unloading the groceries from my car. Making sure I have enough on each arm that they might just break before hauling it up the stairs.

2 comments:

Sally said...

That's when having children to help bring groceries inside is really nice. The rest of it is still the same. Then there's the part of having children with you in the store...we won't even go there.

Sarah said...

Hey...I feel exactly the same way! Stupid groceries. And then half of them go bad before I get around to wanting to eat them.