Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thank You Notes


If you have watched Jimmy Fallon on Friday nights, you know where this is going. If you haven't, you should. Well really you should check him out every night. He's hilarious. His "Thank You Notes" always make me laugh and I bought the book for Jason as part of his birthday present. Of course I read it first.

So I'm going to follow in Jimmy's path and give you a few of my thank you notes.



Thank you, people that pronounce height "heighth" for making me glad I had parents that corrected me.

Thank you, jeggings that have no zipper for making me feel stupid every time I check my fly.

Thank you, TV show marathons for making it impossible to get anything done.

Thank you, Dexter, for making me think every weird looking person is a serial killer.

Thank you, roommates for showing me the things I never knew I could find so annoying.

Thank you, Harry Potter for being so cussing awesome.

Thank you, people that look at me like Interior Design is not a valid thing to study, for showing me how stupid you really are.

Thank you, Kashi cereal for tasting exactly how you look, like bird food.

Thank you, Utah construction, for making it impossible to get ANYWHERE in a timely manner. 

Thank you, WebMD, for making me feel like I'm dying every time I look up something.

Thank you, lady that comments how stinky your baby is but continues to stand there not changing them. I really do enjoy you spreading the smell around.

Thank you, idiots that always cross the double line to cut me off in the carpool lane. I thoroughly enjoy the mini panic attack.

Thank you, Spanx, for a job well done.

Thank you, Justin Bieber, for making me feel twelve while I belt out all the words to your songs. And possibly dance. 

Thank you, You, for using your precious Internet browsing/blog stalking time on my little blog.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I just sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of a funny thank you note to post here....and now I'm really impressed that you thought of so many.

*juli* said...

BEST. POST. EVER.

Sally said...

Thank you, Michelle, for being so "right on" with your Thank you Notes! I agree with everything but, maybe, Justin Bieber. But, I do have some music that I love to bop to. :)